Sunday, July 15, 2012

Back again

I've sat here and tried to think of something witty to write but keep coming up blank. Facebook seems to take up most of my time. I hadn't thought much about my blog until I got an email notifying me about a post on my pictures of Mosheim.
I have taken pictures of places that don't get too many visitors now but are still vivid in many people's memories. It always feels good to hear from one of these persons. I am going to go through some of my photo's and post some more pictures of these out of the way places.
Thank you Ms. Dorothy Sellers Walcott for sharing your recollections of Mosheim.
The photo is from by back fence of the setting sun. Thank you all that have visited.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Almi,
I am visual archives researcher working on a film in Montreal, Canada, and I found a photo on your blog that we are interested in featuring in our film (produced by EyeSteelFilm). How do I contact you to provide more details? My email is ashley@eyesteelfilm.com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ashley